click image to close

Zoning Hearing Board Meeting - September 24 @ 5:30 p.m. See advertisement under the "News" tab.
Short Term Rental Ordinance - No owner of any property in Paradise Township shall operate a Short-Term Rental in Paradise Township without first obtaining a Short-Term Rental License from the Zoning Officer.
General FAQ's

What is the population of Paradise Township?


Does the Township have an open records policy?

Click here to view the policy.

How do I obtain a marriage license?

Marriage licenses can be obtained at the Monroe County Courthouse, Stroudsburg, PA

Where do I get an absentee ballot?

Applications for an absentee ballot can be obtained at the Municipal Building, or at the Monroe County Courthouse.  Applications may be requested up to 60 days in advance, but no less than seven days before the election.  Ballots must be received by the Department of Elections office in Stroudsburg – not at the Municipal Building - by 5:00 p.m. the Friday prior to the election.

Do I need to have a license for my dog?

Monroe County requires all dogs to have an annual license.  They are available for purchase at the Monroe County Courthouse, Stroudsburg, PA .

Where is the Post Office?

Paradise Township is served by four post offices; Swiftwater, Mt. Pocono, Henryville, Cresco.

When are Township meetings held?

The Board of Supervisors meets generally on the first and third Mondays of the month at 6:00 at the Municipal Building, 5912 Paradise Valley Rd., Cresco, PA 18326  Click here for the schedule.

Where do I pay for a citation?

District Justice Office in Mountainhome.

Who is the District Justice and how do I reach them?

The District Justice is Phillip Riley.  The phone number for the District Justice Office is 570-595-2520.

When is Trick or Treat celebrated in Paradise Township?

The date for Trick or Treat is recommended by the Pocono Mountain Council of Governments. 

Where do I go to vote?

All Paradise Township residents vote at the Municipal Building at 5912 Paradise Valley Rd.

*If you do not find the answer to the question that you are seeking, please contact the Township.